Spirit Week Is Next Week!
Washington D.C. Trip Wednesday
Please arrive at 230 South Broad by 8:00.
We will culminate our day with a family style dinner at Buca di Beppo at 5:30 pm. We are collecting $20 per student and parent who are joining. Dinner will include salad, pasta, chicken parmesan, and dessert. We ask that you give the money to your advisor by Monday, May 16th.
Itinerary, Wednesday, May 18
- 8:00 AM – Board the Bus at Broad & Locust
- 8:15 AM – Bus Departs for DC
- 11:00-11:30 AM – Arrive DC
- Washington Monument
- Lunch at food carts or the National Museum of African American History & Culture (NMAAHC)
- 1:00 – 2:30 PM – NMAAHC Lower Levels
- 2:30 Break Outside
- 3:00-4:30 PM – NMAAHC Upper Levels.
- 4:30-5:30 PM – Bus Tour ((Lincoln Memorial, MLK Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, Supreme Court Building, US Congress, White House, GW University))
- 5:30-6:30 PM – Dinner at Buca Di Bepo
- 6:30 PM – Bus Pickup – Depart DC
- 9:00-9:30 PM – Arrive Philadelphia
Friday is Field Day
This Friday, we’ll celebrate Field Day at Community Partnership School from 10:00am – 2:00pm. Students are asked to go directly to CPS and arrive by 10:00 am. We will dismiss from CPS at 2:30 pm. Students should wear a yellow, black or Revolution School t-shirt, sneakers, and comfortable pants. Lunch will be provided.
Community Book Club
We invite our entire Revolution School Community to join our students in reading this year’s One Book, One Philadelphia choice, My Broken Language. As a culminating project, students will host an interactive book club on June 1. Join us!
May 16 – May 20 (Details Above)
Field Day at CPS
Friday, May 20, 10:00 – 2:30 (Arrival & Dismissal from CPS)
Washington DC Trip
Wednesday, May 18
Last Day of School
Friday, June 10
Graduation & Moving Up Celebration
Saturday, June 11