📸 Behind the Scenes: Spirit Week
👏 Honoring: The Class of 2023! Join the Revolution Senior Family & Friends Gift Program! Please make a gift of $20.23, $200.23 or $2000.23 to honor the Class of 2023! To keep the momentum going, please reach out to friends & family! Text 1M to 91999.
🎓 Anticipating: Graduation & Moving Up Day on June 10!
🌳 Gearing Up For: Class of 2023 Overnight Trip to Echo Hill!
- Senior Trip: Save the Date: Class of 2023 Overnight Trip ~ Thanks to the generosity of a wonderful member of the Revolution School community, we are pleased to launch our inaugural Senior Overnight trip on June 8-9th at Echo Hill Outdoor School in Worton, Maryland. The Echo Hill Outdoor School provides students with positive experiences in the outdoors that are exciting, interesting, and fun. Students learn more about the wonders of nature, the value of history, and the diversity of individual qualities. The Chesapeake Bay landscape will be our classroom!
- Senior Parent Chats: Founding Parents! Before we celebrate the class of 2023, Jeanne would love to chat! Hearing about your experience – what you loved, and what we can do better – will help us to continue to improve and grow. Please sign up for your phone call here!
- 9-11 Student Conferences: Join us for a year-in-review and summer kick-off! Please sign up for your conference here.
- Graduation & Moving Up Day: Saturday, June 10, 2023, at Estia, 1407 Locust Street (Right downstairs from Revolution School)! Senior families may include up to six guests and all other students may include up to two guests. To RSVP for the big day, click here.
- We are seeking Family Ambassadors: current families who would be willing to welcome incoming families and serve as a mentor and resource. If you are interested in becoming a family ambassador, please contact Jeanne by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voices of Revolution Students: Sustainable Fashion by Mae
In the Writers’ Workshop, during the fourth quarter, Revolution School students worked on essays for the New York Times essay contest. I focused on an essay about fast fashion because I’m really interested in crochet and fiber crafts. I want to promote a more sustainable and environmental way of approaching fashion. If you’d like to learn more about sustainable fashion, please read my blog post.
World History Through Architecture students viewed the City from the top of the PSFS Building. The students are now able to identify the style of buildings they have not seen before!
Seniors are hard at work preparing senior speeches for graduation and moving up day! They worked with a professional speech coach to elevate their oratory skills.
The end of the year is upon and there is so much to celebrate. Thank you to the student leadership council for organizing a fun-filled Spirit Week last week and to Makayla for promoting it with an awesomely designed flyer.